A funny mix of Real Time Strategy and Survival games :
Your goal is to manage a group of survivors against zombies.
You play sessions on a virtual gaming table with a parametric and randomly generated map.
How to play
For each session of the game, the player have to keep a certain amount of humans alive during a determined number of days.
You have to protect your base camp too. If, it's destroyed by the zombies, you lost the game.
As soon as a zombie touches a survivor, it is infected and will soon turn into a living dead.
You don't direct the survivors but perform out actions and make strategic choices by clicking on the terrain tiles.
A good starting point consists to collect a lot of wood and build your barracks inside the camp. Find out where the zombies come from and install traps wisely.
In addition to the traps, only the defenders can kill the zombies, so think about placing them inside or around the camp.
Quickly, survivors will have some needs, so you have to go and look for new resources.
- Build your camp (shelter, infirmary and canteen)
- Manage your resources and the survivors needs
- Day and Night cycle (some actions are forbidden during night)
- Add watch towers
- Put different types of traps outside your camp to stop zombies
- Assign defenders in strategic places
- Randomly generated zombies
- Horde of zombies
- Collecting wood
- Search for resources (food, water, medkits, gasoline) by exploring abandoned buildings
- Use vehicle for your researches
- Explosives (limited in the demo version) : make zombies flying away !
For each new release the price will grow a little bit (final price: 5.00€), so buy now in early access to support the development then you will have free updates until final release (and forever).
Concerning the free demo version
You can play forever and with all the features of the game except :
- Each session is limited to the first day in the game,
- Hard and Expert levels are locked,
- You only have one charge of explosive,
- That's all !
Last release (28/04/2017) : Alpha 4
This new version brings a lot of improvements and the game becomes more difficult and funny at the same time !
- New traps added : Hole trapped and the big hammer !
- New survivor behaviors : digger and hammer user
- Random music player with 3 different tracks (you can put your own Mp3 files if you want).
- New procedure for the Zombies generation.
- New game > Level select system simplified with only 3 modes : Normal, Hard and Expert.
And many more bug fixes, improvements and adjustments for the User Interface and the gameplay.
Working on a statistics system about your survivors (concerning their needs) and adding some last fun surprises.
The next Alpha 5 version will be the last before the final release of the game (end of May 2017).
How to update your game ?
You just have to dowload and extract the last release (download link below) like the first time. Each update is a full game version, so you can delete the old ones.
As always : Feedback and suggestions are welcome (use comments on the game page).
Thanks for your support.
Read more about the development on
- Camera switch : Mouse wheel or press C
- Camera movements : WASD or arrow keys (only on the close-up view)
- Reset Camera position : Spacebar
- Pause game / Menu : press Esc
- Actions : click on terrain tiles
- F12 : Exit game
More details in the player guide, inside game.
The game is available for Windows (Vista and above) 32 & 64Bit and Linux 64Bit. It's a standalone software, so you don't need additional library.
An OpenGL compatible graphic card is needed.
Try the free demo, if it works on your system, the full game will work too.
On Windows systems, some antivirus softwares may alert you when launching the game ("suspicious application" or something like that). The only reason is because it is not certified by Microsoft. There is no virus :-) Sorry for that inconvenient.